WATERMELON, CUCUMBER AND LIME WATER:
Dice one whole cucumber and a lime in small thin slices, add it to a jar of water,
Add watermelon slices, it can be frozen too.
Add basil leaves.
- Watermelon in the drink provides Vitamin A, vitamin B, potassium and magnesium, its has anti aging properties, controls inflammation
- Cucumber is a diuretic, it cleanses our liver, flushes out bodily toxins and prevents water retention.
- Lime is a rich source of antioxidants, it controls free radical damage, boosts immune system.
- Basil leaves has anti bacterial properties, it strengthens immunity and controls the stress hormone cortisol levels,
LEMON, GINGER AND MINT:
Add one lemon cut into thin slices, small and crushed ginger slices in a jar of water.
Add fresh mint, you can also add a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Lemon is a rich source of Vitamin C, it promotes healthy skin, detoxifies body, repairs damage and it also contains pectin, which makes you feel full for a longer time.
- Ginger breaks down the accumulation of toxins in the body, controls bloating, constipation and gastrointestinal problems.
- Mint leaves are high on anti oxidants, it speeds up digestion process and has anti microbial properties, it prevents bad breadth.
- ACV speeds up weight loss, it prevents gastric re flux, it maintains body’s pH levels.
STRAWBERRY BASIL WATER:
Cut few strawberries and add sliced lemon to a jar of water.
Add basil leaves.
- Strawberries have anti inflammatory antioxidants, they are a rich source of vitamin A and C and contain anti aging flavonoids.
- Lemon will enhance the Vitamin C properties in conjunction with strawberries.
- Basil will increase mental alertness, and protect the immune system.
The options of infused water are endless,
Pineapples, apples, peaches, raspberries, blueberries, dragon fruit, grapefruit, umpteen number of fruits can be added in which ever combination.
Always try to keep them overnight in water for maximum infusion.